HydraFacial™ is an innovative procedure that uses a handheld device to exfoliate the skin using blasts of liquid. The exceptional results are similar to those from microdermabrasion and chemical peels, but these treatments use diamond chips or abrasive chemicals and require one to seven days of downtime. In contrast, HydraFacial is pain-free and requires no downtime. This revolutionary treatment can improve the skin in different areas of the body and face including delicate areas like the lips and around the eyes.
HydraFacial™ addresses a range of skin concerns during a brief 30 to 45 minute treatment that combines cleansing, exfoliation, hydration, and extraction. Blue LED light and red LED light therapy, boosters, and other customized enhancements can be combined with the HydraFacial™ treatment to further enhance the results.
Expected Results after a Hydrafacial™
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Exfoliation of older, rough, damaged skin cells
- Refreshed skin with improved tone
- Hydration of dry skin
- Lightened dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- Firmed and restored elasticity
- Decreased acne outbreaks
- Reduced appearance of large pores
- Improved puffiness and bags under the eyes
- Softens and plumps lips